House appliances are essential needs that are an indispensable part of your daily life. These can assist you in your chores; conserving time, energy and effort. Appliances are built to perform this hard work year after year without too many problems. But they also cause endless frustration and stress when they breakdown. This leaves an unfinished household chore that eventually leads to a pile up if not dealt with immediately. Deciding whether to repair a broken product or replacing it with a new one is a pricey decision to make which requires deep thought.
Performance of Household Appliances
A manufacturer lures customers by keeping the cost of its design and engineering costs low. The focus is on the factory’s bottom line instead of the customer’s welfare, resulting in a product that is priced low and of inferior quality. They are more concerned in releasing new products which means rapid product launches and shorter product life cycles. These strategies are the reasons why appliances need repairs so often. Manufacturers were made aware of this shortcoming and made some headway in addressing the situation. Products aren’t breaking faster as before. However today’s appliances are more energy efficient than the past. Present day dishwashers use about one-sixth the amount of water than models of before. A new refrigerator uses half the energy of a 15 year old fridge.
AAA Appliance Repair
We are the leader when it comes to repairing household appliances in the San Francisco Area, we do a better job than our competitors. A government accredited company with licensed appliance technicians, an assurance that you are dealing with a legitimate company. Our technicians are fully trained in the latest technique of appliance repair and equipped with modern tools to do an efficient job. They are oriented in customer care, we value our customers and put them in the heart of our business. We can repair any type and brand of your defective appliances and restore it to its good working condition. Our customers avail of our services repeatedly whenever their defective household devices need some fixing. They tag along acquaintances that serve as our new clients. Our prices are divulged upfront, no add on, and definitely no surprises come payment time.
Top 10 Reasons to Repair your Appliances
Based on our experience with our clients, they were more satisfied with our repair job than when they availed of the factory service offered by the manufacturer. And cost of repair is less. AAA repair Service in San Francisco shares our Top 10 reasons why you should have your appliance repaired.
- Repairing a household equipment that breaks down is cheaper than buying a new one. From the financial point of view an appliance repair is more cost effective, you can save some money. On the average the cost of repair is usually 20 to 30 percent of the cost of replacement, if it exceeds this just replace it.
- Damaged appliances do not necessarily mean that you should dispose of it. You should determine whether these are temporary or permanent by calling in a trained appliance serviceman. Temporary damages are repairable and can be remedied by fixing faulty wires, changing defective parts, and sometimes adjusting loose screws or misplaced parts. If the damage is permanent, there is no choice but to dispose it.
- If an appliance is not working properly, it does not necessarily mean that it has reached its end of life service. A visit by your appliance serviceman may restore it back to its previous good working condition.
- In case you receive an extra-ordinary electric bill amount, this will indicate that there is something wrong with one or more of your home appliances.
- Appliances have an average life cycle and once it exceeds this point, it is a good idea to replace it. Exceptions to the rule are antiques and high-end appliances which might be expensive to replace.
- Check if your appliance is under warranty, you might be able to be able to have it restored at a low rate or maybe even for free. It is important because replacement parts may even cost more than the cost of purchasing a new one.
- Consider the life expectancy estimates of your house appliance, how well it’s been maintained and how much it has been used. Perhaps repairs and spare parts replacement is a practical way of extending its end-of –life service if you can get more mileage out of it. It’s a no brainer, if after having it fixed it still breaks down it’s time to get rid of it.
- Trouble shoot the appliance based on the instructions in the manufacturer’s manual. Investigate if the plug is properly inserted into the surge protector outlet, maybe a bad surge protector outlet, and a tripped circuit breaker. If everything was done and it’s still not working, it’s time to cal in the services of an appliance technician.
- Most owners tend to get personally attached to their appliances having years of team up and find a hard time departing with it. Some don’t want to mess with new electronics, they find it too complicated to operate.
- Look back and find out on the number of times your home appliance gave you a headache. If there were only a few and cost of repair and spare part replacement were minimal, it has proven its worth. It would be better to repair it than replace it with a new one that is untested.
For more information. Click here.