Satisfied with your Appliances? 5 Ways to Be!
Dependability and efficiency of laundry and kitchen appliances are the main factors that continue to compel customer satisfaction and eventually brand loyalty. These are the driving factors that influence the customer’s decision to select the same brand for a package purchase or multiple appliances for the same brand.
The J.D. Power Laundry and Kitchen Appliance Satisfaction Study measure customer satisfaction in nine segments of major home appliances namely:
- Clothes washers(front-load)
- Clothes washer (top-load)
- Clothes dryer
- Over-the-range Microwaves
- Refrigerators (French door)
- Refrigerators (side-by-side)
- Refrigerator ( top-mount freezer)
More than three-fourths (79%) of clothes washers and dryers are purchased in a packaged set. Among satisfied customers, 30% say they will definitely recommend their appliance brand to others and 23% say they will definitely purchase the same appliance brand in the future.
For the Laundry Appliance Satisfaction Study, the brand that customers prefer and the reason for their purchase are as follows:
Kenmore Elite ranks highest in customer satisfaction with top-load washers, achieving a score of 816 on a 1,000-point scale. Kenmore Elite performs particularly well in three factors: performance and reliability; features; and warranty. Kenmore Elite is followed in the rankings by LG (813) and Samsung (800).
Samsung ranks highest in customer satisfaction with front-load washers, achieving a score of 828. Samsung performs particularly well in five factors: performance and reliability; ease of use; styling and appearance; features; and price. Samsung is followed in the rankings by LG (820).
LG ranks highest in customer satisfaction with clothes dryers (817) for a second consecutive year. LG performs particularly well in ease of use; styling and appearance; features; and price. Following LG in the rankings is Samsung (810).
5 Ways to be satisfied with your Appliances
Performance and reliability is the most decisive factor in customer satisfaction Customer satisfaction is measured in five factors namely:
- As you grow up, grow old and welcome new people to our home; our housing needs change. Appliance designers have taken this into consideration, making them simpler to use, quieter, safer, and they are now equipped with dials and controls that are easier to operate and read. Appliances come in a wide array of colors, styles, speeds, and a various complexity of operation. Think about appliances that provide information in a combination of different modes like; audible, visual and tangible operational information. People who have impaired hearing will be able to see the visual symbol and those who are hard to see will hear the signal. This is a universal design approach that will work for everyone.
- We need all the help when it comes to saving time and making our appliances work better. There are many features in our products that we often overlook or defer how to use them. Through programmable timers you could preset your cooking range to roast in the afternoon and it will be ready when you arrive home. The washer and dryer permanent press settings are easy to adopt. The wrinkle free settings or permanent press are designed to lessen wrinkles and can eliminate or reduce ironing time.
3. PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY
- A household appliance’s performance can be gauged by going through the manufacturer’s operating manual also check on their specifications like; energy consumption, capacity, features. A good way to verify on the reliability will be to surf the internet and check on reviews on the product of your choice, this holds for performance as well. This comes with a warranty certificate, examine the duration and the coverage of the service and parts in case of breakdown during the warranty period.
- We want value for our money, when we are shopping for new household appliances. At times, it’s better to dig deeper into your pocket if you are looking for a quality household appliance. Known brand names are more expensive than lesser known ones, however it brings with them the quality that was tested through time.
5. STYLE & APPEARANCE
- Household appliances come in different brand and models, it also comes in different styles and appearances. A refrigerator with the same size may come in different colors and appearance when you shop around for other brands. You have a wide array of choices that will fit your household surroundings.
AAA APPLIANCE REPAIR
No matter how well you maintain your household equipment it will come to a point that it will breakdown. This can be due to a lot of factors like; wear and tear, frequent usage, seldom used, misaligned spare parts. A defective washing machine may cause a pile-up of dirty clothes; a faulty refrigerator will spoil food; and a damaged electric dishwasher will compel you to do dishwashing manually which is very tiresome. We understand your problem, call us at 415.990.7138 and let our able service technicians help you get rid of your worries in a jiff. We can repair any model, any type, and any damage of your household appliances. We pride ourselves to be one of the Leaders in the San Francisco Area when it comes to appliance repair. We leave our customers satisfied, a reason why they repeatedly avail of our service whenever they need their appliance to be fixed.